OUR LEGAL SERVICES
Suffolk-Law is a high-caliber boutique law firm located in Perth, Western Australia. We offer high quality advice and represent a diverse range of individual and corporate clients. Our team of lawyers specialise in areas of Business, Construction, Family and Immigration Law.
We are of the very few law firms and migration agencies within the Business and Investor immigration streams that can assist with the complex legal requirements for migrating via these pathways. Suffolk-Law will guide and support clients on various visa applications with a complete end-to-end service. We focus on solutions for business persons and investors that wish to migrate to Australia under business and investor skills or business talent visas.
1. BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL LAW
The experience of our business & commercial law team allows us to cover a wide range of legal issues facing corporate entities and businesses, whether the issue is to be dealt with on a stand-alone basis or as part of a broader strategy.
We apply these skills for the benefit of a range of entities including public and private companies, not-for-profit organisations, partnerships and small businesses. We have access to both interstate and overseas lawyers and are able to provide a single point of reference for our clients whether they are opening a new store in north Sydney or sourcing supply from overseas.
We advise and guide clients across the breath of business and commercial law, including:
- - Contracts
- - Business support services
- - Business structures
- - Trusts
- - Intellectual property
- - Insurance law
- - Litigation and disputes.
- - Industrial and labour law
- - Conveyance and property law
2. FAMILY LAW
We are knowledgeable and approachable specialist family lawyers who are highly experienced in relation to property matters, child custody disputes, separation and divorce.
We deal with the process of separation on a daily basis and we understand this can be a traumatic and uncertain time. We understand the difference it makes when a client has been properly informed of likely outcomes throughout their family law matter.
In addition to this, we provide pre-nuptial and de facto contracts for those who wish to put in place a formal agreement for the peace of mind of both parties.
Our specialities lie in:
- - Pre-nuptial and de facto contracts
- - Divorce and separation
- - Family trusts
- - Wills & succession
- - Child custody
- - Property settlements
3. IMMIGRATION LAW & VISAS
Suffolk-Law offers a team of expert immigration lawyers and migration agents that deliver the best end-to-end service for individual and corporate clients. We take time to find the correct avenues for each of our clients.
We conduct an initial assessment where we review your personal circumstances. Once we have examined the facts we will then advise you on your best options for permanent migration to Australia and provide you with a detailed list of the requirements that must be met and what steps need to be taken in order to pass the criteria. Further, we will advise you on all of the associated costs and the time frame so that you can plan ahead.
Our commitment to you
Suffolk-Law are committed to:
- - Support you in achieving your personal immigration goal
- - Support and work with you for as long as it takes
- - Provide cost-effective, professional, and dedicated service
- Suffolk-Law WA | 51 Waddell Road, Bicton, WA 6157| firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 (086) 146 1826
- Barristers and Solicitors (Supreme Court of WA)
- Registered Migration Agents MARN 1278993 | 1910212
- Advocates & Attorneys (High Court of SA) | General Council to the Bar of SA
- Copyright © Suffolk-Law 2019. All rights reserved. Reproduction of content may give rise to civil liability claims.