We are knowledgeable and approachable specialist family lawyers who are highly experienced in relation to property matters, child custody disputes, separation and divorce.
We deal with the process of separation on a daily basis and we understand this can be a traumatic and uncertain time. We understand the difference it makes when a client has been properly informed of likely outcomes throughout their family law matter.
In addition to this, we provide prenuptial and defacto contracts for those who wish to put in place a formal agreement for the peace of mind of both parties.
Our specialities lie in:
- Prenuptial and defacto contracts; Divorce and separation; Family trusts; Wills & succession; Child custody; and Property settlements
- Suffolk-Law WA | 51 Waddell Road, Bicton, WA 6157| firstname.lastname@example.org | +6189 314 5000
- Barristers and Solicitors (Supreme Court of Western Australia)
- Registered Immigration Agents # 1278993 | MARN 1910212| Registered ASICS Agents #31404
- Advocates & Attorneys (High Court of SA) | General Council to the Bar of SA
- Copyright © Suffolk-Law 2019. All rights reserved. Reproduction of content may give rise to civil liability claims.