BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL LAW
The experience of our business & commercial law team allows us to cover a wide range of legal issues facing corporate entities and businesses, whether the issue is to be dealt with on a stand-alone basis or as part of a broader strategy.
We apply these skills for the benefit of a range of entities including public and private companies, not-for-profit organisations, partnerships and small businesses. We have access to both interstate and overseas lawyers and are able to provide a single point of reference for our clients whether they are opening a new store in North Sydney or sourcing supply from overseas.
Our lawyers advise and guide clients across the breadth of commercial and business law, including:
- - Contracts ranging from insurance policies to mergers and acquisitions,
- - corporations law,
- - trusts,
- - torts,
- - intellectual property law,
- - insurance law,
- - human resources,
- - business support services,
- - litigation and disputes,
- - industrial law, and
- - labour law.
- Suffolk-Law WA | 51 Waddell Road, Bicton, WA 6157| email@example.com | +6189 314 5000
- Barristers and Solicitors (Supreme Court of Western Australia)
- Registered Immigration Agents # 1278993 | MARN 1910212| Registered ASICS Agents #31404
- Advocates & Attorneys (High Court of SA) | General Council to the Bar of SA
- Copyright © Suffolk-Law 2019. All rights reserved. Reproduction of content may give rise to civil liability claims.