Jannie has more than 25 years experience as an advocate, barrister, businessman and solicitor. His legal experience is commended with a corporate and business practice, particularly in company structuring, business principles, corporate governance and turn around strategies and immigration.
– Baccalaureus Iuris (B.Iuris) (1984) at University of the Orange Free State
– Baccalaureus Legum (LLB) (1986) at University of South Africa
– Post Graduate Diploma in Commercial and Recourses Law (2011) at University of Western Australia
– Financial Advice Intermediaries Exams (South Africa) RE 1 and RE 2
– Advocate (Barrister) of the Supreme Court of the Republic of South Africa (1987)
– Solicitor and Barrister of the Supreme Court of Western Australia (2012)
– Immigration Law.
– Drafting & negotiating legal documents for a range of international and local clients.
– Advice on Mergers and Acquisitions.
– Advice on sovereign & political risks.
– Advice to businesses and entrepreneurs in formulating strategies, considering the environment, work out options and secure the correct partner for their business.
– Profit and revenue growth structures.
– Assistance on opportunities for improvements and efficiency, configuring companies from small to large turnovers.
– Sales, marketing and brand building strategies.
– Budgets and reports.
– Corporate Governance advice and implementation.
– Marketing, strategy, planning and implementation
-LLB University of New England ( converted 2007)
-Post Graduate diplomas in Commercial Law, Tax and Industrial Law;
-Lawyer (non practising) New South Wales (2008)
-17 Years of experience in Commercial Law, Insolvency and Estate Planning; and
-an experienced business owner and Director within the Legal and Real estate industries.
Karen has over 20 years’ experience as an attorney. She has worked with the State Attorney in South Africa as a Senior Attorney and Deputy State Attorney and subsequently headed the litigation department with a private law firm where she managed the litigation matters of the firm. After graduation as a Migration Agent in 2011 she joined KPMG where she gained extensive experience in advising and assisting individual applicants and Australian corporate clients, including companies operating in the oil & gas, mining and construction industries. In 2013 she left KPMG to establish her own immigration firm.
– Baccalaureus Legum Civilium (BLC) (1983) University of Pretoria
– Baccalaureus Legum (LLB) (1984) University of Pretoria
– Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law Practice (2011) Murdoch University
– Attorney of the Supreme Court of the Republic of South Africa (1987)
– Registered Migration Agent. MARN: 1277169
– Member of the Migration Institute of Australia
– Standard Business Sponsorship: (subclass 457)
– Employer Sponsored permanent visas:(Employer Nomination Scheme) (subclass 186)
– RSMS: (Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme) subclass 187
– Significant Investor: (subclass 188/888) visa
– Parent: (sub class 173/143 & 884/864) subclass visa
– Partner: (subclass 820/801 or 309/100) visa
– Prospective marriage: (subclass 300) visa
– General and Independent skilled migration visas: (subclass 189, 190)